/ web analytics
We understand web analytics as measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of data from website in order to improve site performance and fulfill stated goals. Web analytics is a key to understand visitor’s conduct (potential customer) on the website, finding out from where visitors come or leave. It finds out weaknesses of the website too.
Based on the collected data, we can make adjustments of the websites, which will improve their efficiency.
What I can learn through web analytics?
- Where visitors are mostly coming from?
- How much time do they spend on the site and what interests them?
- If there are any mistakes on the site?
- Return of specific advertising campaigns?
- How much does a customer cost?
- What effect provides search engine optimization?
Want to understand, how customers conduct on your website?